Survicate Unity SDK
- Using Survicate Mobile SDK requires an account at survicate.com. You can create your account here for free, or become invited to your company account by one of your colleagues.
- Unity 2019.4 or later
- iOS 12.0 or later
- Android 5.0 (API level 21) or later
- Add content of the iOS directory to your Assets/Plugins/iOS
- Add SurvicatePluginIOS.cs and file inside your Assets/Plugins
- Download the latest iOS SDK from here. Copy this file to your xcode project folder.
Inside your exported Xcode project, on Build Phases -> Link Binary With Libraries, add
- Add content of the Android directory to your Assets/Plugins/Android
- Add SurvicatePluginAndroid.cs file inside your Assets/Plugins
- Download the latest android SDK from here. Place the downloaded AAR file inside Assets/Plugins/Android
- Make sure Android is selected as plugin platform on Inspector window
Add dependencies listed in developers documentations here
- Configure your workspace key in
- Add missing Survicate dependencies to your project
- Add workspace key to your
Info.plistfile should looks like this:
pod updatein your
Initialize the SDK in your application using
initializeSdk() method. Call this method only once, in the main script of your project.
On your C# script, import
- User conditions targeting is changed to the audience targeting: create an audience that will be available for usage among all your mobile surveys. Enable multiple audiences at the same time in one survey if necessary
User attributes now support not only string values but also numbers, boolean, and datetime values
New attribute operators are available to support new data types
Survey audience can be set not only by including a set of respondents who met the required criteria but also by excluding those who should not see the survey
And / or operators in audience targeting are switchable now: within one attribute filter that has several attributes in it and between different filters
Please note aforementioned changes are only available when using native SDK version 4.0.0 and above
- SetUserTrait(string, string) is deprecated, please use SetUserTrait(UserTrait) instead.
- Fixed issue with argument name and use mismatch in Android
Fixed issue with setting UserTraits in Android